Sunday, January 31, 2010

The Birth of a Team- Will Craft for Food!

This team is a support group, a resource center and a promotion team dedicated to helping Etsians who have lost their primary job or someone in their household has lost their job and they are using Etsy to try to make ends meet.

Losing our jobs does not have to be a negative thing, we can now do our passion full time and work to turn our business into a successful venture to pay to put food on the proverbial table. This idea sprang from a post I placed on the forums about unemployment and there were so many of us affected that one poster suggested a street team and hence "Will Craft for Food Street Team" is born.

7 comments:

  1. yes! brilliant work! i need to get my personal blog sorted but am following this one anyway. (it's thelightningbolts by the way) i will start work on my story tomorrow and send it in to go up on here!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are fast! This is going to be fun and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lot of people wonder why I'm not super mad about losing my job. I just refuse to see it as a negative. Positivity breeds the outcome I want! And what I want is to make it doing what I love - making things.

    I'm so glad I'm a part of this team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As a founding supporter, GO TEAM! It's better than Team Edward. It's better than Team Jacob. It's Team WCFF!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so agree Jessica!


    LOL Rock, wayyy better than team Edward or Jacob. Team WCFF!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for setting this up!

    ReplyDelete